Anton Solid Wood Dining Table (183 cm)
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Why You'll Love It
- A substantial table with graceful lines.
- Crafted from solid, sustainably sourced wood.
- Each of the elongated oval legs makes for a sturdy base and includes built-in levelers.
- Kiln-dried solid mango wood.
- Natural variations in wood colour and grain make each piece one of a kind.
- The mango wood used on this product is sustainably sourced from trees that no longer produce fruit.
- Legs include built-in levelers.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
- Made in India.
- Patent pending.
183 cm Table
- Overall: 183 cm w x 99 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Clearance under table: 74 cm.
- Distance between legs: 98 cm.
- Overhang: 34 cm.
- Top thickness: 2.5 cm.
- Comfortably seats up to: 6.
As part of our Home Delivery + Assembly Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Solid wood is impacted by heat and humidity fluctuations and may result in small joint separations or hairline cracks. Protect your furniture by avoiding direct contact with air conditioning units or heating vents.
We offer three types of delivery (Standard, Home Delivery, Home Delivery & Assembly) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple–product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.