Anton Solid Wood Media Console (173 cm)
- Fair Trade
We designed the Anton Media Console to showcase its rich, natural wood grain and thoughtful craftsmanship. Crafted from durable, solid mango wood, it’s detailed with softly eased edges, simple slab legs and inset drawer pulls. Four deep drawers and two compartments with shelves provide plenty of storage. We love the way its clean lines mix easily with a wide range of styles, and that it’s Fair Trade Certified™, improving the lives of the workers who make it.
- 173 cm w x 46 cm d x 66 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid mango frame and legs with a Burnt Wax finish.
- Natural variations in wood colour and grain make each piece one of a kind.
- Solid + engineered wood drawers.
- Four drawers open on metal glides.
- Two storage compartments with one adjustable shelf each.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™facility, directly benefiting the workers who make it.
- Made in India.
- Overall product dimensions: 173 cm w x 46 cm d x 66 cm h..
- Interior drawer dimensions (4): 33 cm w x 36 cm d x 13 cm h.
- Interior cabinet dimensions (2): 41 cm w x 42 cm d x 18 cm h.
- Cutout openings at back for cord management.
- Accommodates a flat screen TV up to 173 cm w.
- Clearance underneath: 18 cm.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 184 cm w x 56 cm d x 75 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 98 kg
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Solid wood is impacted by heat and humidity fluctuations and may result in small joint separations or hairline cracks. Protect your furniture by avoiding direct contact with air conditioning units or heating vents.
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
1. Small Parcel
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.