Audrey Convertible Cot
- Sustainably Sourced
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Audrey Nursery Collection combines retro style with durable craftsmanship. Its sustainably-sourced wood frame features unique geometric texturing on the sides, complete with a child-safe water-based finish. This cot grows with your baby, featuring two platform height options, and can be converted into a cosy toddler bed with the matching conversion kit.
- 140 cm w x 77 cm d x 99 cm h.
- Kiln-dried poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based lacquer finish in Parchment.
- Metal legs in Antique Brass finish.
- Metal mattress platform has two height options to accommodate your growing baby (mattress sold separately).
- Easily adapts from cot to toddler bed (conve
- Overall product dimensions: 140 cm w x 77 cm d x 99 cm h.
- Mattress platform dimensions: 130 cm w x 69 cm d x 2.5 cm h.
- Mattress platform heights (from floor): 44 cm, 25 cm.
- Clearance under cot: 18 cm.
- Legs: 5 cm diam. x 18 cm h.
- Weight capacity: 22.6 kgs.
- Product weight: 52 kgs.
- Number of boxes: 1
- Shipping package: 142 cm w x 24 cm d x 91 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 60 kgs.
Assembly required; items labeled "Home Delivery + Assembly" are assembled upon arrival.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
1. Small Parcel
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.