Candlewick Duvet Cover + Pillowcases
- Fair Trade
A warm welcome in organic cotton, the Candlewick Duvet Cover + Pillowcases is our modern take on retro candlewick pom-poms, with its striped layout adding depth and dimension to your bed. It's a Fair Trade Certified™ product – that means that each piece made supports better living and working conditions for the people behind it.
- 100% organic cotton – a healthier choice for your home and the environment.
- Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place.
- Pillowcases: Envelope closure.
- Pillowcases sold separately + individually.
- Pom poms on front; solid on reverse.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn moreabout the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Double: 201 cm l x 201 cm w.
- King: 221 cm l x 229 cm w.
- Super King: 221 cm l x 259 cm w.
- Standard: 51 cm l x 76 cm w.
- Square: 66 cm l x 66 cm w.
Machine wash warm, only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry. Warm iron as needed. Do not dry clean.
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
1. Small Parcel
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.