Jute Boucle Rug
- 25% off!
An everyday classic, this handwoven rug is made in southern India from jute—a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and a particularly durable material. Available in an array of colours, this beautifully textured rug is also reversible.
- 100% jute fibers.
- Ethically handcrafted to Nest standards.
- Due to the natural variations that occur within jute, slight variations in colour are to be expected.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new rugs.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- 0.6 m w x 0.9 m l.
- 0.9 m w x 1.5 m l.
- 152 w x 244 cm l.
- 244 w cm x 305 cm l.
- 274 w cm x 366 cm l.
- 0.8 m w x 2.1 m l. (Runner)
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibres. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3 – 6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding, keeps the rug smooth and flat, and prevents colour transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Home Delivery and Home Delivery & Assembly service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Parcel Delivery.
We will be getting in touch with affected customers over the next few days to provide an update. Our website will remain open 24/7. Please call our customer care centre on 0800 404 9780 if you have any questions.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the UK government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
1. Small Parcel
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.