Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table - Pebble
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Our Mid-Century Dining Table easily expands to comfortably seat up to eight or ten, making it perfect for game nights, family gatherings or dinner parties. Its sturdy frame is made from wood that's certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) standards.
- Kiln-dried solid and engineered wood for extra durability.
- Legs + runner: Solid ash wood.
- Top: Ash wood veneer over engineered wood.
- All wood is FSC®-certified, supporting forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Pebble finish.
- Table expands via drop-in leaf.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™facility, directly benefiting the workers who make it.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions (without leaf): 152 cm w x 97 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Overall product dimensions (with leaf): 203 cm w x 97 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Distance between legs (long side): 108 cm - 159 cm.
- Distance between legs (narrow side): 71 cm.
- Thickness of tabletop: 2.5 cm.
- Comfortably seats up to: 6 - 8.
- Clearance under table: 74 cm.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 170 cm w x 106 cm d x 32 cm h
- Packaged weight: 73 kg
Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes. Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the wax finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
1. Small Parcel
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.