Rewined Barrel Candles
These Rewined Candles evoke your favourite vintage with their subtle wine-inspired appearance and aroma. To create them, all-natural soy wax is poured into wood vessels that can be repurposed once the candle is gone.
- 9.5 cm diam. x 10 cm h.
- 198 g.
- Fragrance-infused natural soy wax, cotton wick.
- Wood vessel.
- See Details + Dimensions for Fragrance Notes.
- Burn time up to 50 hours.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall product dimensions: 9.5 cm diam. x 10 cm h.
- 198 g.
- Pinot Noir: This early, complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Bordeaux: This scent is infused with notes of honey, herbs, citrus, peach and rose.
- Malbec: This offers deep notes of tobacco, blackberry, teak wood and spice.
- Chardonnay: This rich, white varietal offers warm notes of vanilla, butter and burnt toast. Look for deep hazelnut and cedarwood undertones.
Trim wicks to 0.5 cm and burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Wipe clean.
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
1. Small Parcel
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.