Watercolour Trellis Wool Shag Rug - Ivory
- Fair Trade
Artisans in India use a special dye technique to create the unique mottled look on our Watercolour Trellis Rug. It's handwoven of premium New Zealand wool for minimal shedding. Plus, it's made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, so every one sold directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it.
- 100% New Zealand wool in Ivory.
- Handwoven in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Due to the hand-dyed process, slight variations in colour may occur.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Made in India.
- 61 cm w x 91 cm l
- 91 cm w x 152 cm l
- 152 cm w x 244 cm l
- 244 cm w x 305 cm l
- 274 cm w x 366 cm l
- 76 cm w x 213 cm l (runner)
- Rug thickness: 0.5 cm
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibres. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Turn rug around occasionally to equalise wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Rug pad recommended.
We offer three types of delivery (Standard, Home Delivery, Home Delivery & Assembly) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple–product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.