Foundry Narrow Bookcase - Dark Walnut
- Sustainably Sourced
A sophisticated approach to storage, our Foundry Collection lays a stylish foundation with its streamlined frame and FSC®-certified wood. This bookcase is equipped with a cabinet, so you can display (or hide away) your favourite reads and more.
- 45 cm w x 40 cm d x 212 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid mahogany + engineered wood.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Dark Walnut finish.
- Metal legs + accents in an Antique Bronze finish.
- One door opens to reveal a cabinet with two adjustable shelves.
- Legs feature adjustable levelers to adapt to varying floor levels.
- Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Overall product dimensions: 45 cm w x 40 cm d x 212 cm h.
- Distance between each shelf: 32 cm.
- Interior storage dimensions: 38 cm w x 36 cm d x 66 cm h.
- Clearance underneath: 3.8 cm.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 53 cm w x 52 cm d x 100 cm h; 41 kg
- Shipping package (2): 224 cm w x 15 cm d x 47 cm h; 15 kg
Assembly required; items labelled "Home Delivery + Assembly" are assembled upon arrival. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
Lift when moving to avoid damage to base or legs. Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
1. Small Parcel
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.