We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priorities and we hope that you are happy with your purchases. However, if you have any problems with a purchase, this Returns Policy applies:
When you (as a consumer) buy goods from us, by law you have a number of rights relating to returns and refunds as provided in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. These include rights relating to returning goods, refunds, replacement, repair and/or compensation. Further advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
In addition to your statutory legal rights, as set out above, you may return your items and receive a full refund of the purchase price as follows:
- Furniture purchased online or in a store – provided you notify us within 14 days of the furniture being delivered to your home;
- Gift Cards bought online - provided you notify us within 14 days of the Gift Card being delivered to you, except where any credit that has been loaded onto the Gift Card before you provide such notice in which case a refund is not available. Gift Cards purchased in-store are not refundable
- All other products purchased online or in a store (whether for change of mind or due to the items being damaged, incomplete or not-as-described) - provided you notify us and return the items within 30 days of delivery to you;
We cannot accept returns on:
- personalised, custom-made or bespoke items or items damaged through normal wear and tear (unless the items were already damaged, incomplete or not-as-described, in which case the above applies); or
- items where you were aware of a fault when you bought the item; or
- items that you used, damaged or altered whilst in your possession, including by trying to repair the item.
Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
For non-faulty items returned within 30 days you will receive a refund only if the items are unused, not damaged and in unopened labeled packaging.
Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded or exchanged at the original purchase price in the form of a credit note. We will process all refunds due to you within 14 days of the day on which you informed us that you wish to return the item. Refunds will be made to the person who paid for the order in the original form of payment, while cash purchase refunds over £300 will be issued as a company cheque.
For returns of items purchased for you from a gift registry, we will provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within the later of (i) 90 days of the event; or (ii) within 90 days of purchase.
We will refund original shipping costs in the following circumstance:
- For returns due to change of mind, the cost of a basic standard delivery to you will be refunded where applicable (excluding, for example, cost for next–day–delivery) provided you notify us within 14 days of delivery. The cost of the return will be for your account;
- The refund in case of incomplete, damaged or not-as-described orders will include the original shipping cost, and cost of returning the item to us.
In all other cases original shipping costs will not be refunded. Please follow the below instructions on how to return an item to us.
How to Return an Item
You must return the item(s) to us as soon as reasonably practicable and, depending on the nature or reason for return within the timeframes specified in this policy. We recommend returning your items via a method that can either be tracked or provide proof of delivery. Our Customer Service team will give you guidance about how to return the item(s) you have purchased at 0800 404 9780 Monday — Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm.
If the item(s) you are returning were delivered to you via:
- UPS delivery, please call our Customer Service department at 0800 404 9780 who will advise on returns process via UPS; or
- our Home Delivery or Home Delivery & Assembly service, please call our Customer Service department at 0800 404 9780 to schedule a pick up through our shipping carrier.
You will be deemed to have given notice to us that you wish to return the item(s) on the date you call us. Please note the further issues specific to returning items:
- ensure you enclose your Returns Authorization, which will show your order number and list items and quantities being returned.
- You have a legal obligation to keep the item(s) in your possession and to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession.
- For all other items (whether bought online or in a store) you are welcome to return them to us either by bringing them to one of our stores or by calling our Customer Service department as explained above.